Please note the following
• Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
• Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
• You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
• All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
• Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt.
(If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.)
• Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
• Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.